- Bills released DB Brandon Smith from the injured reserve list with a settlement.
- Veteran TE Antonio Gates has looked “in shape and explosive” during the first week of camp. (Eric D. Williams)
- WR Vincent Brown missed his fifth straight practice with a calf injury, and was sporting a walking boot. (Eric D. Williams)
- Second-round pick OLB Jeremiah Attaochu had back-to-back sacks while working with the second-team defense.
- S Keelan Johnson practiced for the first time Thursday since he was arrested before the start of training camp. (Phil Sheridan)
- The Jaguars suffered a number of injuries on Thursday including: WR Tandon Doss (ankle), WR Allen Robinson (hamstring), LB John Lotulelei (sprained MCL), and DT Jordan Miller (knee). (Michael DiRocco)
- DB Courtney Bridget has been placed on injured reserve list after clearing waivers.
- Seahawks released G Jared Smith from the injured reserve list with a settlement.