- Vic Carruci of the Buffalo News reports that the are currently not pursuing Chargers QB Philip Rivers.
- However, Carruci admits that this could change if Rivers becomes a free agent next year.
- Bills GM Doug Whaley said they plan to call free agent LB Brandon Spikes next week, and didn’t rule out the possibility of bringing him back. (Mike Rodak)
- Whaley also mentioned that they’re basically “tapped out” in terms of cap space and will need to add depth in the draft. (Vic Carucci)
- Chiefs HC Andy Reid said that Ron Parker will start out as a safety, even though Reid admitted Parker can play cornerback. (Kansas City Star)
- Reid mentioned that they aren’t considering moving QB Terrelle Pryor to another position. (Kansas City Star)
- Dolphins GM Dennis Hickey said that he expects LT Branden Albert (ACL, MCL) to be ready for the start of the 2015 season. (Armando Salguero)
- The Texans are promoting George Godsey to offensive coordinator at some point in the near future. (Tania Ganguli)
Titans interim president Steve Underwood refuted recent reports that the team is likely to be for sale in the coming months.