- Bills HC Rex Ryan told reporters that second-round LB Reggie Ragland has a knee injury, but they aren’t sure of the extent of his injury right now. (Joe Buscaglia)
- Ryan did, however, admit that they are “very concerned“, even though it doesn’t appear to be damaged ligaments. (Joe Buscaglia)
- Newly signed QB Nick Foles said of rejoining Andy Reid in Kansas City: “That’s the guy I want to play for.” (Matt Derrick)
- Reid said of Foles: “Foles is a good fit. Has good feet and is smart. Played well for him in Philly.” (Matt Derrick)
- Eagles HC Doug Pederson mentioned during an interview with Sirius XM NFL Radio that “everything is fine with Jordan Matthews, just going to be sore for a couple days.“
- Ian Rapoport reports that Matthews gave the Eagles a scare, but there is no damage to hie left knee, and he’ll need just a few days to rest.
- Jordan Raanan of ESPN reports that newly signed CB Leon Hall came out with the Giants first-team defense as the slot cornerback on Friday along with first-round CB Eli Apple.
Patriots QB Tom Brady explained that he’s just trying to move on from the four-game suspension he’ll serve at the start of the 2016 season for his role in DeflateGate.
“It’s just personal, and I’ve tried to move on from it,” Brady said, via Pro Football Talk. “I try to focus on the positive, being here with my teammates and getting better. You don’t want to go out and do anything but be a great example for your teammates.”
Brady added that he isn’t sure what his approach will be to handling being away from the team during this time, but he’ll take it as it comes.
“I’ll deal with that when it comes,” Brady said. “I could have a plan, change the plan, I really don’t know.”