- The Bills are expected to get RB C.J. Spiller more involved in their offense this week. (Adam Caplan)
- ILB Joe Mays (IR-DFR) is having the screws taken out of his injured wrist this week, but there isn’t a time frame for his return as of now. (Adam Caplan)
- The Packers could be forced to start Davon House and Casey Hayward at cornerback against the Panthers as Sam Shields and Tramon Williams did not practice on Thursday. (Rob Demovsky)
- LT Eugene Monroe (arthroscopic knee surgery) returned to practice for first time since his procedure. (Aaron Wilson)
- It remains to be seen whether Monroe will be able to play in Week 7, but has made noticeable progress. (Aaron Wilson)
- Redskins HC Jay Gruden told reporters that the Titans never offered him their coaching job, despite the fact that he visited with him.
“It was a good visit,” Gruden said, via Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean. “I was very interested in the job, but Washington called me I guess the night after the interview and had me fly up here and they offered me the job right away.”