- Vic Carucci reports that the Bills won’t submit an offer sheet to Dolphins TE Charles Clay on Friday, but they are expected to make him an offer at some point in the near future.
- Chiefs signed long snapper James Winchester.
Raiders owner Mark Davis denied that they are negotiating with free agent DE Greg Hardy.
“False, falser and falsest,” Davis told Tim Kawakami of the San Jose Mercury News. “That is not true.”
However, Davis didn’t rule out the possibility that they could sign him to a contract at some point.
“I’m not saying that, because I don’t know the details of the Hardy situation, but I’m saying that he’s somebody we are not negotiating with and I don’t believe we would be interested in at this point in time,” Davis said. “…I can tell you this: It has not been brought up to me and it would have to come to me…
“I’ve said I’d rather be right than be consistent, but in this situation, I’m going to say that consistency is the most important.”
- Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun writes that free agent S Ron Parker could be a “strong fit” for the Ravens.
- Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun writes that free agent S Ron Parker could be a “strong fit” for the Redskins.
- John McClain believes the Texans will eventually sign NT Vince Wilfork, but admits he could be wrong about this.