Home / Bills / NFL Notes: Bills, Colts, Cowboys, Jaguars & Patriots
NFL Notes: Bills, Colts, Cowboys, Jaguars & Patriots
- Vic Carucci of The Buffalo News writes that there are still more questions than answers about Tyrod Taylor‘s ability to be a “franchise” quarterback for the Bills long term.
- Carucci points to Taylor’s inconsistency throwing the ball and leading the team as a franchise quarterback as two areas of concern.
- This is, obviously, a big year for Taylor, as the Bills will need to decide whether or not pick up their option on his contract that add another five years to his current deal that would be worth $90 million in total.
- Cowboys owner Jerry Jones mentioned during an interview with 105.3 The Fan that the MRI results on Dez Bryant‘s knee were “exactly like we thought it was.” (Jon Machota)
- Jones added that he’s still unsure if Bryant will play this weekend and mentioned that it will be “a pain thing” for him. (Jon Machota)
- According to Jones, they are not worried about Bryant doing further damage to his knee if he plays, saying: “It’s the ability to perform with pain.” (Jon Machota)
Tags Ben Koyack Darius Butler Dez Bryant Donte Moncrief Jacoby Brissett Jared Odrick Jonotthan Harrison Julius Thomas Tyrod Taylor