Home / Bills / NFL Notes: Bills, Colts, Cowboys, Raiders, Titans
NFL Notes: Bills, Colts, Cowboys, Raiders, Titans
- The Buffalo Bills announced that they’ve hired Mike Wauffle as their new defensive line coach.
- According to Adam Caplan, the Bills have released former DC Dennis Thurman from his contract.
- Caplan adds that former OL coach Aaron Kromer was also released from his contract.
- Todd Archer of ESPN is unsure what the Cowboys would demand in a trade of QB Tony Romo, but he could see conditional picks being involved in a potential deal.
- Archer suggests something like a third-round pick becoming a second-rounder, or a second-round pick becoming a first-rounder based on how much Romo plays in 2017.
- Raiders announced they have promoted Jake Peetz from assistant QBs coach to full-time QBs coach.
- Jim Wyatt of the Titans’ official site views wide receiver as a position of need for the Titans and could see them addressing it in either free agency or the draft this offseason.
- Wyatt also considers the defensive secondary to be one of the team’s largest areas need and expects them to make moves in free agency, given that the Titans are set to have over $70 million in available cap space.
- Wyatt could also see the Titans “restocking” at tight end while also signing a pass rusher.
Tags Aaron Kromer Dennis Thurman Jake Peetz Jon Gruden Mike Wauffle Nick Saban Peyton Manning Tony Romo