- Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News suggests that HC Rex Ryan will push to sign LB David Harris and OLB Calvin Pace should they be available this offseason.
- Bills have shown interest in 49ers’ offensive line coach Mike Solari. (Matt Barrows)
- Executive vice president Stephen Jones said on Monday that he intends to extend the expiring contracts of HC Jason Garrett and the rest of the coaching staff within the “next three days.“
- Jones says he is currently constructing a new contract for Garrett and Linehan. (Ed Werder)
“There is a three day period here where we will not grant anyone permission to talk to anyone unless it’s to become a head coach,” Jones said, via David Moore. “We’ll be trying to sign our guys.”
Jones said in regard to Marinelli, “I don’t want to comment on that. Our goal is to keep everyone together.”
- “Eight teams” reportedly have interest in OC Bill Callahan.
- Oakland has shown interest in passing game coordinator Scott Linehan.
- According to Ian Rapoport, Jack Del Rio is eager to coach in Oakland since he grew up a Raiders fan.
- Rapoport adds that Del Rio’s parents are season ticket holders for the Raiders.
- Seahawks signed LB Mike Zimmer to their practice squad.