Home / Bills / NFL Notes: Bills, Dolphins, Jets & Vikings
NFL Notes: Bills, Dolphins, Jets & Vikings
- Dolphins HC Adam Gase told reporters that DE Dion Jordan is recovery from knee surgery that could cost him a similar amount of time as Xavien Howard with miss, which is in the neighborhood of 2-3 weeks. (Armando Salguero)
- The Dolphins officially activated RB Arian Foster (Achilles) from the active/PUP list.
- Rich Cimini points out that the Jets will carry a cap charge of $5 million in 2017 for QB Ryan Fitzpatrick, due to the dummy year they added to his contract.
- The Jets will, however, be eligible to receive a compensatory pick in 2018 if signs with another team.
- Cimini can’t see the Jets cutting backup QB Geno Smith, even though many have said they believe he could be the odd-man out in New York.
- Surprisingly enough, Cimini came away from listening to GM Mike Maccagnan with the belief that it’s possible the Jets could carry four quarterbacks on their 53-man roster.
Tags Adam Gase Arian Foster Dion Jordan Geno Smith Kenrick Ellis Ryan Fitzpatrick Sammy Watkins Xavien Howard