- Bills HC Rex Ryan says S Aaron Williams is sore, but okay after being carted off the field with what was thought to be a neck injury. (Tyler Dunne)
- Ryan says it’s a stretch to expect Williams to play Sunday, as he’s considered week-to-week.
Eagles HC Chip Kelly said he was “embarrassed” by the team’s performance on Sunday.
“I was embarrassed,” Kelly said, via Pro Football Talk. “That’s not the way we’re supposed to play football and that’s not what we’re all about. We didn’t play well yesterday. It was embarrassing how we played yesterday.”
Kelly added, “I feel like it can be fixed. The guys we have are the guys we’re playing with for the remainder of the season.”
- Jaguars RB Denard Robinson is week-to-week with a sprained knee he suffered in Sunday’s win over the Dolphins Sunday. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- Panthers HC Ron Rivera expects to see LB Luke Kuechly in non-contact drills on Wednesday, despite not having cleared the league’s concussion protocol. (Joe Person)
- Texans OL Jeff Adams has a torn patellar tendon in his knee and is done for the season. (Aaron Wilson)