- The Buffalo Bills announced that they’ve activated RT Seantrel Henderson (Crohn’s) from the active/NFI list.
- Eagles HC Doug Pederson told reporters that rookie QB Carson Wentz (ribs) is still day-to-day. Wentz was able to throw some on Saturday, but he won’t do so today.
- In regards to newly signed LB Stephen Tulloch, Pederson said that he will compete for the starting middle linebacker job. (Jimmy Kempski)
- Pedereson admitted that Jordan Hicks could possibly move outside, but that’s not currently the plan. (Jimmy Kempski)
Packers HC Mike McCarthy said that J.C. Tretter has earned the starting center job this summer with Corey Linsley still dealing with an injury.
“J.C. Tretter has had an excellent camp. J.C., in my view, has earned the starting position at center,” McCarthy said, per Rob Demovsky. “It’s unfortunate what Corey (Linsley) is going through to battle to get back out there. But there’s been a lot of time that’s gone by since he’s been out there.”
- An MRI revealed that Ravens TE Dennis Pitta has a fractured finger. Ravens HC John Harbaugh mentioned that they’re concerned Pitta could do further damage if he plays right now. (Jamison Hensley)