Home / Bills / NFL Notes: Bills, Jaguars, Jets, Lions, Panthers, Titans
NFL Notes: Bills, Jaguars, Jets, Lions, Panthers, Titans
- RB Ben Tate (knee) is listed as probable for Week 5.
- RB Joique Bell (concussion) has been cleared for physical activity, but his status for Week 5 is still uncertain. (Dave Birkett)
- CB James Dockery announced via his Twitter account that he’s working out for the Jaguars.
- HC Ron Rivera told reporters on Friday that will go with the “hot hand” at running back against the Bears this weekend. (Joe Person)
- RB Jonathan Stewart (knee) is listed as doubtful for Week 5, but Rivera mentioned that he took a “big step forward” in recent days.
Tags Ben Tate Delanie Walker Eric Decker Jake Locker James Dockery Joique Bell Jonathan Stewart Kyle Williams Nigel Bradham