- Rookie WR Sammy Watkins is listed as probably for Week 1.
- QB Cam Newton participated in Friday’s practice and was able to throw the ball around without limitations. (Joe Person)
- QB Tom Brady returned to practice Friday after sitting out Thursday’s session with a calf injury.
- GM Les Snead recently mentioned during a radio interview that they could go with whoever has the “hot hand” at running back. (Nick Wagoner)
- The Rams worked out former Vikings LB Larry Dean on Thursday. (Chris Tomasson)
- HC Bill O’Brien mentioned that RB Arian Foster is “going to play a lot” this weekend and “will get the bulk of the playing time.” (John McClain)