Home / Bills / NFL Notes: Bills, Cardinals, Redskins, & Steelers
NFL Notes: Bills, Cardinals, Redskins, & Steelers
- Bills HC Rex Ryan said LB Shaq Lawson, who is on the PUP list, is expected to play in Week 7 when he is eligible to return.
- Ryan mentioned that Lawson is “ready to roll” after responding well to increased workloads at practice throughout the past few weeks.
- Joe Buscaglia writes that Lawson is unlikely to immediately step into a full-time role.
- Cardinals HC Bruce Arians said there’s still a chance that QB Carson Palmer could clear the NFL’s concussion protocol and play in their Thursday night game against the 49ers. (Matt Maiocco)
- Adam Caplan reports that the Redskins worked out CB Robertson Daniel (signed him to their practice squad) and S Cedric Thompson on Monday.
- Jeremy Fowler reports that Steelers RT Marcus Gilbert has undergone an MRI to determine the severity of the foot/ankle injury he sustained during Week 4.
- According to Fowler, Gilbert’s injury could keep him out for “some time,” but nothing is definitive at this point in time.
Tags Carson Palmer Cedric Thompson Marcus Gilbert Rex Ryan Robertson Daniel Shaq Lawson