- The Bills have reached a two-year agreement with Sanjay Lal to be their wide receivers coach. (Mike Rodak)
John Keim of ESPN takes a look at the Redskins top-ten largest cap hits for next season and offers his take on what the team could do to manage them this offseason.
- Keim suggests a contract extension for LT Trent Williams could help to reduce his $13.73 million cap figure.
- Receivers Pierre Garcon ($9.7 million) and DeSean Jackson ($9.25 million) come in No. 2 and 3 in terms of salary cap figures next year, but Washington could the two of them in place for another year before addressing their contracts.
- DE Stephen Bowen and DT Barry Coefield are interesting cases given that he’s set to count a combined $15.7 million against their cap and they now have a new GM in place who could be looking for savings.
- Ramon Antonio Vargas of the New Orleans Advocate reports that the Saints will work out CFL CB Delvin Breaux next week.
- Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that Texans pro personnel director Brian Gaine will receive a promotion instead of taking the Eagles GM position.