Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports offers some players he believes will have bounce-back performances in 2016.
- La Canfora’s list includes several notable offensive players such as: Colts QB Andrew Luck, Packers RB Eddie Lacy, Bengals RB Jeremy Hill, Packers WR Randall Cobb, and Jaguars TE Julius Thomas.
- Browns HC Hue Jackson said he believes veteran DE Desmond Bryant is in line for big 2016 season. (Scott Petrak)
- Jackson mentioned that he doesn’t have concerns about Robert Griffin III’s accuracy issues, and explained that sometimes the defense is just in the right spot. (Nate Ulrich)
- According to Jackson, Terrelle Pryor has committed to playing receiver. (Nate Ulrich)
- Jackson said of Pryor: “He’s flashed last couple of days. He’s settled down and decided this is what he wants to do (WR).” (Mary Kay Cabot)
- Browns CB Joe Haden told reporters that he’s no longer sporting a boot on his ankle and is making progress. However, there’s still no timetable for his return. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- Haden also offered high praise for HC Hue Jackson, saying: “I think Coach Hue’s the best thing that’s happened since I’ve been here. Headed in right direction.” (Scott Petrak)
- Cowboys signed sixth-round picks RB Darius Jackson, CB Anthony Brown, and S Kavon Frazier to four-year deals.
- Adam Schefter reports that the NFL believes the Ravens were aware of non-contact practice rules when they allowed rookies to suit up in full pads, but still elected to move forward.
- Schefter adds that this will obviously factor into any potential discipline handed down to the Ravens.