- Bob Condotta is hearing that free agent LT Branden Albert is still in the Seattle area, but he isn’t sure what this means for Albert possibly signing with the Seahawks.
- Albert is reportedly visiting with the Giants at some point this week. (NFLTR)
- We have him featured in our Top 50 Available Free Agents list.
According to Cardinals OC Harold Goodwin, veteran RB Adrian Peterson has “still got it.”
“He’s still got it,” Goodwin said of Peterson, via ArizonaSports.com. “For him, the style of runner he is, no matter how we block, I think he’s going to come out on the other side for at least two-to-three more (yards) on his own, and that’s the exciting thing about having him. He looks fresh, he looks in shape. Never in my wildest dreams did I think the guy would be on my team but he is, so I’m excited.
“The energy he’s going to bring to the table I would hope wakens everybody up a little bit and bring a little bit more life to the offense.”
- Eagles HC Doug Pederson told reporters that CB Ronald Darby could be close to returning, but probably won’t practice next week. According to Pederson, there’s still no concrete date for his return. (Jeff McLane)
- As for rookie CB Sidney Jones, Pederson says no decision has been whether they’ll activate him this coming week. (Jeff McLane)
- The Giants officially ruled out LB Jonathan Casillas, DE Olivier Vernon, WR Sterling Shepard, DE Romeo Okwara, TB Paul Perkins, and C Weston Richburg for Sunday’s game against the Broncos. (Jordan Raanan)