- Jason La Canfora reports that new Jets WR Brandon Marshall reworked his contract as part of trade.
- According to La Canfora, Marshall’s earning potential has been increased as part of this agreement and will have an opportunity to earn more over the next two years than the $15.8 million he was slated to make.
Josh Weinfuss of ESPN has some details regarding Carson Palmer reworking his contract with the Cardinals.
- Arizona converted Palmer’s $9.5 million roster bonus into a signing bonus that’s prorated over the remainder of the contract.
- This lowers Palmer’s cap number for the 2015 season to $7.375 million and leaves the Cardinals with around $21.1 million in available cap space.
- Jim Thomas reports that the Rams will allow OT Joe Barksdale to test the free agent market.
- The two sides are reportedly still too far apart on deal.