- Jason McIntyre of The Big Lead reports that ESPN is replacing Keyshawn Johnson with Charles Woodson on “NFL Countdown.“
- Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that Broncos CB Aqib Talib received a $26,044 for an intentional facemask during the Super Bowl and taunting an opponent.
- The Miami Dolphins announced Friday that they’ve mutually parted ways with assistant general manager Eric Stokes.
- The Dolphins also named Daronte Jones their assistant DBs coach.
Mike Triplett of ESPN takes a look at the Saints’ running back position and what we can expect to see from them this offseason.
- According to Triplett, the Saints are more likely to keep C.J. Spiller in 2016 or at least wait until June-1 to release him.
- Triplett would be “very surprised” to see the Saints invest heavily at running back during free agency or the draft.
- Triplett considers Mark Ingram to be the only back who is firmly entrenched on their depth chart.
- In regards to Khyri Robinson, who will be a restricted free agent, Triplett mentions that they’ll likely have to tender him at the mid- or low-round level, which would run them $1.5- $2.5 million.
- Triplett believes veteran RB Tim Hightower could come cheaper than both Spiller and Robinson and provide even more bang for their buck.