Home / Broncos / NFL Notes: Broncos, Browns, Chargers, Jets, Rams
NFL Notes: Broncos, Browns, Chargers, Jets, Rams
- Mike Klis reports that the Broncos are expected to hire Jeff Davidson as their new offensive line coach.
- Alex Marvez reports that Craig Aukerman is interviewing for the Broncos’ special teams coordinator position.
- Alex Marvez reports that Bob Wylie will be the Browns’ next offensive line coach.
- Michael Gehlken reports that the Chargers are expected to part ways with DC John Pagano.
- Gehlken adds that Chargers LBs coach Bob Babich is joining the Bills’ staff in the same role.
- Rich Cimini of ESPN writes that the Jets wanted to continue searching for their next offensive coordinator, which may be the reason for Eric Studesville deciding to accept the RBs coach position with the Broncos.
- Cimini says that someone with a background working with quarterbacks would make a lot of sense for the Jets.
- One name worth keeping an eye on, according to Cimini, is Chiefs’ co-offensive coordinator Matt Nagy.
- According to Cimini, the Jets showed interest in Raiders QBs coach Todd Downing, which is why they elected to promote him to coordinator a few days ago.
- Cimini isn’t sure that Norv Turner would be the best fit for the Jets, despite his obvious qualifications.
- Alex Marvez reports that former Saints DL coach Bill Johnson is being hired by the Rams for the same position.
Tags Bill Johnson Bob Babich Bob Wylie Craig Aukerman Eric Studesville Jeff Davidson John Pagano Matt Nagy Norv Turner Todd Downing