Home / Broncos / NFL Notes: Broncos, Browns, Chargers, & Redskins
NFL Notes: Broncos, Browns, Chargers, & Redskins
- Mike Klis of 9News reports that a further evaluation of Broncos OL Ty Sambrailo‘s hyper-extended elbow revealed that he’s like to miss several weeks, as opposed to days.
- Klis adds that the Broncos are hoping Sambrailo will be ready for their season opener on Sept. 8 against the Panthers.
- Browns HC Hue Jackson mentioned that WR Josh Gordon will begin practicing “hopefully soon“. (Keith Britton)
- Jackson also said that Gordon “will be the first to tell you he needs to lose weight.” (Nate Ulrich)
- The Browns have Terrelle Pryor listed as one of their starting receivers on their initial depth chart.
- Field Yates notes that DE Joey Bosa is the longest unsigned rookie since the first year of the new CBA agreement when WR Justin Blackmon remained un-signed until August 7, 2012.
- Redskins HC Jay Gruden says the team moved Trent Murphy to outside linebacker, following losing OLB Junior Gallette for the season. (JP Finlay)
- John Keim noted that one reason Murphy can make the switch is due to his recent weight loss which has him down to 275 pounds.
- Gruden said that second-round pick Su’a Cravens is learning the inside linebacker position and will be used as a jack of all trades player. (Sirius XM NFL Radio)
Tags Hue Jackson Jay Gruden Joe Bosa Josh Gordon Terrelle Pryor Trent Murphy Ty Sambrailo