- James Palmer reports that Broncos CB Aqib Talib won’t suit for Sunday’s game against the Raiders.
- Talib still having tests done on his back today and the Broncos plan to evaluate him from there. (Cameron Wolfe)
- Browns CB Joe Haden said that trade rumors “comes with the territory” but his relationship with organization si good and he was confident he would remain in Cleveland. Haden added that the reporters he could be dealt wound up being “just a lot of talk.” (Scott Petrak)
- Chiefs HC Andy Reid told reporters on Friday that RB Jamaal Charles had his meniscus trimmed but he isn’t sure if Charles will be able to return this year. (Terez A. Paylor)
- The Chiefs ruled out RB Spencer Ware for Sunday’s game. (BJ Kissel)
- With Ware out of the lineup, the expectation is that Charcandrick West will get most of the work on Sunday, according to Reid. (Terez A. Paylor)
- Reid said that the reason they didn’t promote RB Darrin Reaves was because he “tweaked” his groin. (BJ Kissel)
- Colts HC Chuck Pagano said that CB Vontae Davis is still in the concussion protocol but he’s in the final phase and should be cleared after seeing an independent doctor tomorrow. (Kevin Bowen)
- Pagano said that TE Dwayne Allen should be ready to go, barring no setbacks, but it’s unlikely he’ll be 100 percent. (Kevin Bowen)
- Pagano announced that they’ve ruled out S Mike Adams, OLB Chris Carter, DL Kendall Langford, G Jack Mewhort and OL Joe Reitz for Sunday’s game against the Packers. (Kevin Bowen)
- According to Stephen Holder, WR T.Y. Hilton (hamstring) is a “go” for Week 9’s game.
- The Panthers officially ruled out DT Vernon Butler (ankle), LT Michael Oher (concussion) and LB Shaq Thompson (knee) for Sunday’s game.