Broncos QB Trevor Siemian said he is encouraged by the recovery of his left-shoulder injury, but was unclear whether he would start Week 5 against the Falcons.
“I feel good about it, but we will see,” Siemian said, via Troy Renck of ABC 7 Denver.
Siemian mentioned that he is not required to practice this week in order to play on Sunday.
- The Buccaneers worked out S Trae Elston and DB Shakiel Randolph on Tuesday. (Nick Underhill)
- Josh Weinfuss writes that P Drew Butler, who was waived from the Cardinals on Tuesday with an injury settlement, will be eligible to be re-signed in six weeks.
- Eagles worked out former Redskins G Josh LeRibeus. (Adam Caplan)
- Falcons CB Jalen Collins is eligible to be activated now that he has completed his four-game suspension. (Vaughn McClure)
- However, McClure writes that Collins may not be activated until after Week 5’s game against the Broncos.