Home / Broncos / NFL Notes: Broncos, Cardinals, Cowboys, Steelers & Vikings
NFL Notes: Broncos, Cardinals, Cowboys, Steelers & Vikings
- Broncos HC Gary Kubiak said that QB Trevor Siemian is “beat up” and “sore” after taking 11 hits on Sunday and being sacked six times. (Nicki Jhabvala)
- According to Kubiak, Siemian received another injection in his shoulder. (Troy Renck)
- Kubiak also stressed that he isn’t considering a quarterback change right now and said of his expectations for Siemian: “I want Trevor to play big. Not OK. I have big expectations.” (Troy Renck)
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Cowboys believe TE Geoff Swaim suffered a serious pectoral injury. He’s currently undergoing tests to determine the severity of the injury.
- Steelers WR Markus Wheaton tells Jeremy Fowler that he’s seeing a specialist regarding his shoulder injury and he’s hoping that it isn’t a season-ending issue.
- Vikings LT Matt Kalil (labrum, injured reserve) told reporters on Monday that it’s unlikely he’ll return this season. (Chris Tomasson)
- Kalil added that he can’t do anything until three months after the hip surgery he had back on September 23, which obviously leaves him with little chance of a return. (Chris Tomasson)
- Vikings HC Mike Zimmer confirmed that they will consider moving Alex Boone over to left tackle. (Chris Tomasson)
Tags Alani Fua Alex Boone Chris Johnson Geoff Swaim Larry Fitzgerald Markus Wheaton Matt Kalil Trevor Siemian Tyrann Mathieu Tyvon Branch