- The Broncos believe free agent acquisitions CB Aqib Talib and S T.J. Ward will significantly improve their ability to pressure opposing receivers at the line of scrimmage. (Jeff Legwold)
- DeMarcus Ware was reportedly quick off the ball in a one-on-one battle with LT Ryan Clady.
- Chris Clark is getting the first look at right tackle, but struggled in Saturday’s practice.
- Cardinals offensive players said that they feel “light years” ahead of where they were at this time last year. (Josh Weinfuss)
- Bobby Massie (right tackle) and Paul Fanaika (right guard) spent the entire practice working with the first-team offense. (Josh Weinfuss)
- Rookie QB Logan Thomas started off as the No. 2 quarterback, but his accuracy was off at times and he even threw the ball too hard for some receivers. (Josh Weinfuss)
- First-round pick DE/OLB Marcus Smith was working with the third-team defense at left outside linebacker behind Connor Barwin and Bryan Braman Saturday. (Phil Sheridan)
- Second-year QB Matt Barkley looked “especially sharp” during some 7-on-7 and 11-on-11 drills Saturday.
- Dawan Landry and Antonio Allen were the Jets’ starting safeties after first-round pick Calvin Pryor sustained a “head injury.” (Rich Cimini)
- QB Michael Vick has reportedly “raised his game” in training camp after struggling in offseason workouts. (Rich Cimini)
- Oday Aboushi has continued to impress the Jets’ coaching staff and could end up competing for the starting left guard position. (Rich Cimini)