- Jason La Canfora writes that it could be a stretch for the Broncos to think the Broncos will be willing to start Paxton Lynch at quarterback next season.
- If Broncos GM John Elway is unwilling to go with Lynch and still has questions about Trevor Siemian, La Canfora believes Cowboys QB Tony Romo might look “increasingly attractive” in a short window.
- Troy Renck reports Broncos QB Trevor Siemian (foot) will be evaluated today but there is “hope” he will play in Week 14.
- Cardinals GM Steve Keim said Monday that he’s “not satisfied” with P Drew Butler play Sunday and plans to discuss their options at the position. (Darren Urban)
- Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul (groin) will have an MRI Monday to determine the extent of his injury. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- Giants CB Coty Sensabaugh (ribs) was taken to a local hospital for an exam, but Ben McAdoo did say that he “heard it’s not something tremendously serious.” (Ralph Vacchiano)
- Adam Schefter reports that it’s still unclear when Panthers LB Luke Kuechly will be able to return from the concussion he sustained a few weeks ago.
- According to Schefter, Kuechly is increasing physical activity but must continue to be symptom-free before returning.
“When you get injured, it becomes very emotional,” Chancellor said, via Pro Football Talk. “Sometimes you say things you might not mean; sometimes you say things you might mean. It’s one of those things you just have to let him sit back and breathe, let him sit back and go through his process. People are going to take it how they’re going to take it. At the end of the day he’s going to make the decision he wants to make, but right now it’s an emotional battle at this moment.”