- Veteran RB Ronnie Brown chose to sign with the Chargers over the Broncos.
“It was kind of like a no-brainer,” Brown said, via Michael Gehlken. “A familiar situation to come in and be familiar with the system, I thought it was the right decision for myself, and I just took it. Now I’m here.”
- RB Ryan Mathews (knee) could return later this month, but he has yet to resume running. (Michael Gehlken)
- Recently signed RB Ronnie Brown is expected to fill a complementary role in the passing game. (Michael Gehlken)
- Chiefs signed CB Deji Olatoye to their practice squad.
- Falcons signed WR Ryan Spadola to their practice squad.
- Ravens re-signed TE Phillip Supernaw to their practice squad.
- Ravens released CB Lou Young from their practice squad.