Home / Broncos / NFL Notes: Broncos, Colts, Cowboys, Dolphins, & Rams
NFL Notes: Broncos, Colts, Cowboys, Dolphins, & Rams
- According to Bob Kravitz, the Colts were concerned that LB Jerrell Freeman would have “moped” if he didn’t get the kinda of money he wanted.
- Kravitz mentions that the Colts believe Freeman “moped” during last season because of money.
- Kravitz points out that Freeman is actually on his third agent in the past four years.
- Colts LT Anthony Castonzo ($2.5 million) and WR T.Y. Hilton ($3 million) had their and 2016 base salaries become fully guaranteed Sunday. (Joel Corry)
- Castonzo ($4.5 million) and Hilton ($6 million) also had their roster bonuses become guaranteed for injury are payable on Sunday. (Joel Corry)
- $3.5 million of Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill‘s 2017 $17.975 million base salary became fully guaranteed Sunday. (Joel Corry)
- Rams QB Nick Foles’ $1.75 million salary and $6 million roster bonus are now fully guaranteed. (Spotract)
- Rams DE Robert Quinn’s $7,777,777 base salary in 2016 became fully guaranteed on Sunday. (Joel Corry)
Tags Anthony Castonzo Chris Harris Dez Bryant Jerrell Freeman Nick Foles Robert Quinn Ryan Tannehill T.Y. Hilton Tyron Smith