- Troy Renck of the Denver Post believes Broncos RB C.J. Anderson likely has one more chance to prove he’s the team’s No. 1 running back after lackluster performances the first two weeks, totaling just 54 yards on 24 carries.
- Broncos backup RB Ronnie Hillman has been slightly more productive this season, gaining 75 yards on 21 attempts.
- Pro Football Talk reports that Colts WR T.Y. Hilton (questionable) is expected to play in Monday night’s game against the Jets.
- Giants HC Tom Coughlin says WR Victor Cruz, who missed the first two weeks with a calf injury, has done some running on grass, as well as underwater treadmill workouts. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- Giants QB Eli Manning says the team needs to get WR Rueben Randle more involved and develop him into more of a weapon. (Jordan Raanan)
- Pro Football Talk reports that Jets CB Antonio Cromartie‘s status for Monday night’s game against the Colts remains up in the air and is dependent on how he feels closer to kickoff.
Graham dressed in an area off-limits to the media and declined to comment after the game.
Silver added: “I can’t be 100 percent positive, but I strongly suspect he was avoiding an interview because he feared he might say something overly negative. Let’s keep an eye on his situation going forward.“