Home / Broncos / NFL Notes: Broncos, Colts, Patriots, & Seahawks
NFL Notes: Broncos, Colts, Patriots, & Seahawks
- Jason La Canfora writes that with the Broncos’ roster window that seems to be closing, many of Denver’s top free-agent signings in recent years, including OLB DeMarcus Ware, S T.J. Ward and CB Aqib Talib, could be playing elsewhere in 2016.
- Ian Rapoport reports that Colts QB Andrew Luck is expected to be out about a month with a potential return date of mid-December.
- Mike Reiss mentions that the Patriots are expecting to receive three or four compensatory picks as a result of losing CB Darrelle Revis, DT Vince Wilfork, RB Shane Vereen and LB Akeem Ayers in free agency.
- According to Reiss, the Patriots were unlikely to make an aggressive attempt to sign free agent WR Wes Welker following the injury to WR Julian Edelman.
- The Patriots will need to decide by Tuesday if they’ll activate DT Chris Jones (calf) and LB Dane Fletcher (torn ACL) from the physically unable to perform list or if they’ll be placed on season-ending injured reserve.
- ESPN’s Chris Mortensen (via Evan Silva) mentioned that there’s some concern at Seahawks head quarters that Russell Wilson has “changed his approach” this year and is becoming more of a “celebrity quarterback.“
- Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times expects the Seahawks to wait another week to activate CB Jeremy Lane from the physically unable to perform list
Tags Akeem Ayers Andrew Luck Aqib Talib Chris Jones Dane Fletcher Darrelle Revis Demarcus Ware Jeremy Lane Julian Edelman Russell Wilson Shane Vereen T.J. Ward Vince Wilfork Wes Welker