Home / Broncos / NFL Notes: Broncos, Cowboys, Eagles, Rams, Redskins, Seahawks
NFL Notes: Broncos, Cowboys, Eagles, Rams, Redskins, Seahawks
- Cameron Wolfe is hearing that the Broncos will make a decision on staff positions in next couple of days.
- According to Wolfe, the Broncos are likely to hire either Mike McCoy or Bill Musgrave as offensive coordinator.
- Wolfe adds that there’s a real possibility Wade Phillips could leave the Broncos and join the Rams as their defensive coordinator if they hire Sean McVay as their new head coach.
- Joe Woods remains a candidate to take over the Broncos’ defense, according to Wolfe.
- According to Jon Machota, the Cowboys don’t anticipate filling their open roster spot ahead of Sunday’s playoff game against the Packers.
- Machota adds that it doesn’t sound like G La’el Collins will be activated from their injured reserve list this weekend.
- Jason Cole of B/R confirms that Redskins OC Sean McVay is likely the front-runner for the Rams’ job.
- However, Cole says that some still have concerns about McVay, considering that he’s only called plays for part of one season in the NFL and could have a tough time disciplining players due to his age and inexperience.
- Jason La Canfora reports that the Redskins are reportedly bracing for the Rams to hire OC Sean McVay as their next head coach.
- According to La Canfora, he would be “very surprised” if Washington replaced McVay with an outside hire, considering how much they like their coaching staff.
- Adam Caplan reports that Seahawks RB C.J. Prosise (scapula) is considered doubtful to play in Saturday’s game.
- Caplan says that the Seahawks are hoping Prosise gets cleared to play next week, assuming they’re able to beat the Falcons this weekend.
Tags Akeem Spence Bill Musgrave C.J. Prosise D.J. Haden Dre Kirkpatrick Jamie Collins Joe Woods La'el Collins Mike McCoy Stephon Gilmore Wade Phillips