- Jason Cole of B/R reports that the Broncos are concerned about the hip injury WR Emmanuel Sanders is dealing with.
- A source told Cole that Sanders appeared to be in pain following Thursday’s night’s loss to the Chargers. However, the Broncos are still hopeful that he’ll be able for next week’s game.
- Dolphins HC Adam Gase said that S Reshad Jones and RB Arian Foster will be game-time decisions on Sunday. (Barry Jackson)
The Raiders stadium proposal in Las Vegas passed by a 28-13 vote on Friday, which means an amended version will now be sent to the Senate, via the San Francisco Chronicle.
It’s worth mentioning that Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval will still have to sign off on the deal, but he has previously supposed the idea.
- According to Jason Cole of B/R, a potential move to Las Vegas for the Raiders will be a large topic of discussion next week at the Owner’s meetings.
- Cole says that there’s still a big difference of opinion among owners regarding whether Oakland or Las Vegas is the better option for the franchise.
- Cole adds that one “lurking issue” is how the NFL could attempt to leverage this situation to possible push out Mark Davis as the team’s owner.
- Jeff Zrebiec expects the Ravens to promote a couple of players from their practice squad on Saturday now that they’re going to be without several players for Week 6’s game against the Giants.