- According to Nicki Jhabvala, Broncos OLB Shaquil Barrett is expected to miss the rest of the offseason due to a hip injury.
- Les Bowen mentioned earlier in the day that he reached out to the agent for Eagles DE Marcus Smith regarding his client’s absence from OTAs.
- However, the agent didn’t respond to his emails and Smith has changed his number.
- Bowen is pretty sure the Eagles know Smith wants them to release him.
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk writes that there has been “zero transparency” from the Redskins in regards to their general manager search, as there haven’t been any reported interviews with candidates working for other teams.
- Florio mentions that it remains to be seen whether Washington will hire a true GM to replace Scot McCloughan or move forward with President Bruce Allen and another executive running the team.
- According to Florio, some league insiders believe the Redskins will ultimately hire an in-house candidate, with Eric Schaffer being regarded as the clubhouse leader.
“It’s still going to take time,” Bryant said, via ESPN.com. “With the work put in, the chemistry will come back.”
“All I know is with trust comes consistency,” Bryant said. “As long as I handle my business, the rest should come back. I’m not going to stress over that. I’m just going to continue to do what I’m doing.”