- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders mentioned on Twitter Monday that he isn’t going anywhere unless Denver kicks him out.
- According to Sanders, he left the Steelers years ago because they weren’t going to welcome him back.
- The Broncos and Sanders have reportedly had “good talks” regarding an extension. (NFLTR)
Falcons DC Richard Smith mentioned that he’s been impressed with first-round S Keanu Neal this offseason.
“I’ll tell you what, I’ve been very impressed with (Neal),” Smith said, via AtlantaFalcons.com. “He’s extremely focused, he’s very mature, he’s very, very talented. I love his demeanor and his work ethic. He’s the first one in the building trying to get more coaching; he wants to be coached so much. I think he’s going to be pretty special.
“We can bring him on pressures, we can drop him into coverage, he can man up — so it’s a really good addition. More importantly, I love his maturity and how important it is to him as a young guy.”
- Rich Tandler of CSN Mid Atlantic writes that the nickel cornerback job appears to be rookie Kendall Fuller’s to loose.
- Although, Tandler mentions that Quinton Dunbar, Dashaun Phillips and veteran Greg Toler figure to be in the mix for the job as well.
- According to Tandler, if Shawn Lauvao wins the starting left guard job, it’s likely that they’ll keep Spencer Long around as a reserve. However, should Long win the job, it could lead to Washington moving on from Lauvao.