NFL Notes: Broncos, Jets, Lions, Panthers & Seahawks
- Broncos HC Gary Kubiak told reporters after Sunday’s game that OLB DeMarcus Ware has an ulnar fracture.
- Kubiak added that they will evaluate Ware’s injury on Monday and determine whether he needs surgery or not. (Jeff Legwold)
- Broncos TE Virgil Green left the stadium on Sunday with a walking boot on his left leg. (Nick Groke)
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk reports that Jets WR Brandon Marshall has an MCL injury and is “not a lock” to be available for the team’s Week 3 game against the Chiefs.
- After Thursday’s game, Marshall was said to have a “slight” MCL injury.
- Adam Schefter reports that while the Lions have said that RB Ameer Abdullah is dealing with a “foot” injury, he was spotted after the game in a walking boot with a noticeable limp.
- Seahawks HC Pete Carroll said after today’s game that WR Tyler Lockett has a “little bit of a sprained knee.” (Liz Mathews)
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin said he suffered a knee injury and will undergo an MRI on Monday. Baldwin was also dealing with back spasms throughout the game. (Sheil Kapadia)
Tags Ameer Abdullah Brandon Marshall Demarcus Ware Doug Baldwin Gary Kubiak Pete Carroll Ron Rivera Tyler Lockett Virgil Green