- LB Danny Trevathan will undergo an MRI on his injured knee Monday. (Mike Klis)
- HC Ron Rivera said that RB DeAngelo Williams will miss a couple more weeks with an ankle injury. (Steve Reed)
- HC Ron Rivera mentioned that he expects to have RB Jonathan Stewart back on Wednesday. (Steve Reed)
- The injury to RB Stevan Ridley could allow rookie RB James White an opportunity to part of the team’s active roster moving forward. (Mike Reiss)
- New England could promote RB Jonas Gray from their practice squad to give them a bigger running back. (Mike Reiss)
“This is the NFL; you’re in the NFL because you’re exceptional,” Mitchell said on Comcast SportsNet’s post-game show, per Dan Steinberg. “You’re better than the other people out there. You’re supposed to be able to make plays that other guys don’t make. And I think we have to hold Kirk to the same standard we held Robert to. And if Kirk Cousins can’t get the job done, then there’s another quarterback sitting there.
“If you can’t get it done in the fourth quarter — when that’s when you make your name — then it’s time for them to start trying to see if the rest of the guys on this team can play. Colt McCoy is the next guy out there. I don’t see what the problem would be.”
- HC Pete Carroll mentioned Monday during on a radio show that CB Byron Maxwell has a calf strain and not an ankle sprain. (Bob Condotta)