- Broncos LG Evan Mathis has been listed as questionable for Week 6, due to a hamstring injury that kept him out of practice this week. (Mike Klis)
- Mike Reiss of ESPN wonders if the Patriots may consider trading for a cornerback now that they’ve placed veteran CB Tarell Brown on season-ending injured reserve.
- According to Reiss, Buccaneers CB Alterraun Verner and Titans CB Jason McCourty have both come up as speculative options in media-based discussions.
- Reiss adds that Chiefs CB Marcus Cooper has been someone he’s been keeping an eye on as well, given that he played at Rutgers, which happens to be a school the Patriots have scouted thoroughly in recent years.
Ravens RB Justin Forsett (questionable, ankle) said he’ll end up being a game-time decision for Sunday’s game.
“It’s a work in progress,” Forsett said, per Jamison Hensley. “We’re heading in the right direction.”
- Redskins WR DeSean Jackson has been downgraded to out for Sunday’s game against the Jets.
- Jackson reportedly suffered a setback in his return from a hamstring injury during practice this week.