- ESPN’s Adam Schefter believes “there’s no way” that the Broncos will allow WR Demaryius Thomas to get away.
- Schefter expects Denver to also get a deal worked out with TE Julius Thomas, but adds there there will likely be limits to what they’ll offer him in his next contract.
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk wondered earlier in the day if HC Jay Gruden could be one and done in Washington.
- ESPN’s Adam Schefter admits that there is a real chance that the Seahawks could part ways with RB Marshawn Lynch next year, but writes that it’s still hard to imagine given how valuable he’s been for them.
- S Troy Polamalu expects to return from his knee injury following the Steelers’ Week 12 bye.
“I believe if the game was this weekend I’d be able to play,” Polamalu said, via Scott Brown of ESPN.