- Bills HC Rex Ryan put the odds of S Aaron Williams (neck, injured reserve/designated to return) returning this season at “50-50.” (Jay Skurski)
- Broncos HC Gary Kubiak announced Monday that Brock Osweiler will start Week 14’s game against the Raiders. (Mike Klis)
- Ian Rapoport emancipates Osweiler getting another start in Week 15 as well.
- Kubiak said of QB Peyton Manning: “Right now the thought is we go into a modified small workout with him. He’s actually been throwing a little bit inside.” (Nicki Jhabvala)
- Despite reports that they’re turning back to Johnny Manziel as their starting quarterback, Browns HC Mike Pettine said Monday that he’s not prepared to name a starting quarterback. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- Pettine did, however, mention that quarterbacks will be in the building on Tuesday, and he’s likely to announce a decision on Tuesday. (Mary Kay Cabot)
Colts QB Matt Hasselbeck (neck, shoulder) isn’t sure if he’ll be available for their Week 14 game against the Steelers.
“I don’t know about that yet,” Hasselbeck said, via Colts.com. “I would hope that I could (play).”
“I did get X-rays and I’m in a little bit of pain,” Hasselbeck said. “I got hit on the top of the head and kind of just got my head compressed into my neck.”
- ESPN’s Adam Schefter (per Evan Silva) mentioned on Monday’s NFL Live that based on the “conversations I’ve had,” Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski (knee) is “unlikely” to play in Week 14.