Home / Browns / NFL Notes: Browns, Buccaneers, Chargers, Eagles & Vikings
NFL Notes: Browns, Buccaneers, Chargers, Eagles & Vikings
- Browns DC Ray Horton told reporters on Friday that veteran QB Josh McCown finished Week 2’s game, despite having a fractured collarbone. Browns HC Hue Jackson said that McCown’s collarbone is “not totally broken.” (Scott Petrak)
- Greg Auman points out that the NFL substance-abuse policy calls for a two-game suspension for conviction and/or admission of an alcohol-related arrest.
- This comes after the news that Buccaneers TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins was arrested Friday morning charged with a misdemeanor count of driving under the influence
- The Vikings announced Friday that LT Matt Kalil had surgery to repair a torn labrum in his right hip and DT Sharrif Floyd had arthroscopic surgery on his right knee performed by Dr. James Andrews.
- Vikings HC Mike Zimmer did not rule out the possibility that Kalil could be a candidate to return later on this season. (Chris Tomasson)
Tags Antonio Gates Doug Pederson Joey Bosa Josh McCown Lane Johnson Leodis McKelvin Matt Kalil Sharrif Floyd Stefen Wisniewski Trey Burton Zach Ertz