Pryor agreed to a one-year deal with the Redskins that includes a base value of $6 million and can be worth $8 million with incentives.
Cabot says that the Browns wanted Pryor back and likely would have paid him more than the $6 million he got from Washington, but Pryor never went back to the Browns to see if they would match or beat the offer.
- Jenna Laine mentions that the Buccaneers have “some level of interest” in free agent DB Lardarius Webb.
- Laine adds that the Bucs are currently meeting with free agent S J.J. Wilcox and haven’t closed the door on re-signing Bradley McDougald yet.
- Jeff McLane points out that $4.35 million of LB Mychal Kendricks‘ salary became guaranteed today. McLane expects the Eagles to continue trying to trade Kendricks leading up to the draft.
- Paul Kuharsky is hearing that it would be wise to “tamp down expectations” of the Titans signing LB Dont’a Hightower.
- Jason Wolf reports that no deal is “imminent” with Hightower, who is “weighing” his options.