Home / Browns / NFL Notes: Browns, Cardinals, Chiefs, & Eagles
NFL Notes: Browns, Cardinals, Chiefs, & Eagles
- Jason La Canfora reports that the Browns are hosting Temple WR Robby Anderson on Tuesday.
- Chiefs GM John Dorsey denied he has spoke with the 49ers regarding a trade involving WR/KR De’Anthony Thomas: “I have not talked to the 49ers about De’Anthony Thomas.” (Adam Teicher)
- Dorsey mentioned that OLB Justin Houston met with Dr. Andrews and determined back in December he could come back and play from his knee injury. However, tests done in February showed that Houston has further knee damage. (Terez A. Paylor)
- Dorsey did emphasize that Houston did not re-injure his knee in the first round of the playoffs against Houston. (Herbie Teope)
- Dorsey told reporters that Jah Reid and Zach Fulton have played left guard and could be internal options for the position. (Herbie Teope)
- In regards to Husain Abdullah retiring, Dorsey said he will talk to him tonight and added that he was unaware that Abdullah was planning to retire at start of free agency. (Herbie Teope)
- Tony Pauline reports that the Eagles are working out Stanford QB Kevin Hogan and WR/TE Devon Cajuste on Tuesday.
- The Eagles are also working out Stanford LB Blake Martinez, according to Pauline.
Tags Blake Martinez De'Anthony Thomas Devon Cajuste Husain Abdullah Jah Reid Jerraud Powers Justin Houston Kevin Hogan Leon Hall Robby Anderson Zach Fulton