Home / Browns / NFL Notes: Browns, Cardinals, Rams, Redskins & Seahawks
NFL Notes: Browns, Cardinals, Rams, Redskins & Seahawks
- Jason Cole reports that there are people within the Browns who have already lost faith in QB Robert Griffin III.
- Cole mentions that RGIII‘s recent injury combined with poor play has led to the drop in support for him.
- In fact, sources told Cole that RGIII is unlikely to ever change his game, and the best thing for him could be to sit and learn, rather than return as the team’s starter at some point.
- Jason Cole of B/R has confirmed with multiple sources that Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald is not planning to retire after the 2016 season, despite a recent report. Instead, Cole says that Arizona actually wants him to another few seasons with the team.
- The Cardinals signed WR Marquis Bundy to their practice squad and waived WR Chris Hubert from the unit.
- Jason Cole of B/R reports that there are coaches on the Rams’ coaching staff who believe No. 1 overall pick Jared Goff would give the team a better shot at winning games than Case Keenum, who struggled greatly during their season opener on Monday.
- Rams HC Jeff Fisher told reporters last night that he is standing by Keenum as the team’s starting quarterback for now.
- Jason La Canfora believes the Redskins should consider bringing in former Ravens RB Ray Rice for a workout.
- Redskins waived OL Nila Kasitati from their practice squad.
- According to Jason La Canfora, the Seahawks feel good about QB Russell Wilson’s ability to play, despite his ankle injury. Seattle isn’t expected to sign a veteran quarterback this week.
- Seahawks signed DT Tylor Harris and OT Michael Ola to their practice squad.
- Seahawks waived DT Justin Hamilton, WR Rodney Smith and WR Kasen Williams from their practice squad.
Tags Case Keenum Chris Hubert Jared Goff Jeff Fisher Larry Fitzgerald Marquis Bundy Ray Rice Robert Griffin III Russell Wilson