- Ross Jones reports that the Browns are signing DE Ray Drew to their practice squad.
- According to Jones, the Browns also worked out DE Julius Warmsley, DE Joe Kruger and DT Davon Coleman.
- The Chargers officially ruled out G Orlando Franklin for Week 4. (Michael Gehlken)
- LT King Dunlap and C Chris Watt are both doubtful while G D.J. Fluker is questionable. (Michael Gehlken)
- The Panthers officially ruled out LB Luke Kuechly (concussion), WR Jerricho Cotchery (ankle), G Amini Silatolu (ankle) and T Darly Williams (knee) for Week 4.
Seahawks HC Pete Carroll said that RB Marshawn Lynch is “probably going to go to game-time.”
“He’s working hard at rehabbing and trying to get back,” Carroll said of Lynch, via Seahawks.com. “He’s got a slight hamstring pull, but for a running back that runs as crazy as he does it’s really important and crucial to him. But we’ll see how he goes, he’s working hard for us.”
Texans RB Arian Foster (groin, questionable) mentioned that he believes he has “a chance” to play in Week 4 against the Falcons.
“I feel like I’ve got a chance,” Foster said, via the Houston Chronicle. “The more and more you run on it, the more confidence you build.”