- Browns signed WR Charles Johnson and OL Karim Barton to their practice squad. (Practice Squad Tracker)
- Recently claimed C A.Q. Shipley was working with the first-string offense during his first practice with the Colts. (Mike Wells)
- C Khaled Holmes is a long shot to play in Week 1 due to an ankle injury. (Mike Wells)
- Cowboys waived DB Jemea Thomas and signed LB Korey Toomer.
- WR Randall Cobb will be the Packers punt returner to open the season. (Jason Wilde)
- RB DuJuan Harris will be Green Bay’s No. 1 kick returner. (Jason Wilde)
- S Micah Hyde if the Packers reserve kick and punt returner. (Jason Wilde)
- Redskins add S Akeem Davis and LB Chaz Sutton to their practice squad. (Practice Squad Tracker)
- Seahawks activated OLB Bruce Irvin from the reserve/PUP list.
- HC Ken Whisenhunt has named Michael Roos and Michael Oher as the teams starting tackles. (Paul Kuharskey)
- DT Antonio Johnson has been placed on season-ending injured reserved. (Titan Insider)