Home / Browns / NFL Notes: Browns, Cowboys, Eagles, Jets, & Redskins
NFL Notes: Browns, Cowboys, Eagles, Jets, & Redskins
- Ian Rapoport reports that Browns QB Josh McCown will have an MRI on his injured shoulder Monday, but the belief is that he’s just a little “banged up.”
- Rand Getlin reports that Cowboys RB Joseph Randle is dealing with an oblique injury similar to the one he suffered during the pre-season.
- According to Getlin, Randle will be evaluated Monday, but the expectation is that he’ll miss some time with what is considered a painful injury.
- Eagles HC Chip Kelly says that RB Ryan Mathews hurt his groin on a 22-yard run before his touchdown.
- Kelly added that they monitored him for the remainder of the game.
- Manish Mehta reports that Jets C Nick Mangold’s X-rays on his neck came back negative. However, he will undergo further tests and evaluations Monday.
- Jets RB Chris Ivory tweaked his hamstring on his first carry Sunday against the Patriots, but it’s not expected to hold him back this week. (Seth Walder)
- Ian Rapoport reports Redskins LB Ryan Kerrigan is scheduled to have surgery Monday after breaking a small bone in his hand.
- According to Rapoport, Kerrigan may not miss any time with the team’s bye coming this week.
- Jason La Canfora added to this, reporting the Redskins feel very optimistic about Kerrigan’s ability to play with a cast in the coming weeks.
Tags Chris Ivory Joseph Randle Josh McCown Nick Mangold Ryan Kerrigan Ryan Mathews