- According to Jeremy Fowler, “it’s not looking good” for the Browns and TE Charles Clay.
- Fowler mentions that Cleveland’s chances of signing Clay appear to be “on life support.”
- However, Fowler admits that there’s still time for them to make Clay a big offer.
- According to Todd Archer, Darren McFadden‘s two-year, $5.85 million has a base value of just $3 million.
- In order for McFadden to get the full $5.85 million, he would have to top 1,600 yards rushing in back-to-back years of the agreement, which has never been done in the history of the Cowboys.
- The Eagles will bring in USC WR Nelson Agholor for a visit on Sunday. (Aelx Marvez)
- Jason Cole reports the NFL sent officials to the Jets’ offices to investigate whether they contacted CB Darrelle Revis before he officially became a free agent.
Seahawks HC Pete Carroll mentioned during a radio interview Friday that they “really like” free agent C Stefen Wisniewski and are hoping to have an agreement in place with him at some point in the near future.
“He’s a legitimate starter in the league. He really likes us and we liked him,” Carroll said, via Terry Blount of ESPN. “That’s a potential thing that can happen. It will be some time before this gets worked out. He’s got some visits [with other teams]. It’s recruiting and we’re battling. He’s a really solid football player and a smart kid. We’ll see where it goes.”
Pete Carroll said Friday