- Scott Petrak reports the Browns are likely to hire Bob Wylie to coach their offensive line.
Dolphins HC Adam Gase said the team is still evaluating QB Ryan Tannehill‘s knee injury and was not able to provide further information on his status.
“We still don’t have all the exacts, we’re working through that right now,” Gase said, via James Walker of ESPN. “He’s still going through a rehab stage right now and going through what he has to do with the trainers and our doctors are evaluating.
“I don’t have the information to tell you what’s going on, where exactly we’re at and what happens moving forward.”
- Jaguars hired Pat Flaherty to become their next offensive line coach. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- Although Michael Rothstein of ESPN says it’s not completely unlikely for the Lions to re-sign RG Larry Warford and RT Riley Reiff this offseason, he would be surprised to see Detroit retain both players.
- Rothstein expects Reiff to sign elsewhere if a team offers him a more lucrative contract as a left tackle as a free agent.
- Packers announced that CB Damarious Randall is questionable for Sunday’s Divisional round due to a foot injury.