Browns announced OL coach Andy Moeller has been suspended indefinitely for an incident that occurred over the weekend.
Andy was involved in an incident, involving allegations that we take very seriously. We have followed our internal protocol, determining that right now it is best for the team and for Andy to take time away from the organization to focus on his personal matters. We are going to respect the process of investigation on this personal matter and will have no further comment at this time.
- Dolphins HC Joe Philbin said that LT Branden Albert “looked good” on Monday. However, Miami remains non-committal publicly about his availability for Week’s game, but they’re at least optimistic he could be available. (Barry Jackson)
- Jets HC Todd Bowles said that QB Geno Smith (broken jaw) is not expected back until Week 6. (Manish Mehta)
- Smith confirmed that he will not press charges against former Jets LB IK Enemkpali, who punched him in the face and broke his jaw. (Manish Mehta)
- Bowles does not anticipate that second-round WR Devin Smith will play against the Browns in Week 1. (Manish Mehta)
- Michael Cohen reports that the Packers would still like to sign WR Myles White to their practice squad if he ends up clearing waivers.
- The Texans waived safety Terrance Parks from injured reserve with an injury settlement. (Aaron Wilson)