- Browns beat writer Tony Grossi mentioned during an interview with Pro Football Talk that there isn’t a true open competition between the team’s quarterbacks this summer.
- Instead, Grossi said Robert Griffin III will receive four out of five snaps for team in training camp.
- This leaves Josh McCown likely as their No. 2 quarterback with third-round pick Cody Kessler third and Austin Davis battling it out for the No. 3 job.
Eagles QB Sam Bradford told reporters on Monday that he isn’t thinking about his long-term situation with the team.
“Not really,” Bradford said, via Philly.com. “I think at this point, I’m just trying to come out here, get better each day, try to make this team better, try to help this team win games, do my job the best I can, and then whatever happens, happens.”
- Dan Duggan of NJ.com takes a look at a three veteran players for the Giants who could be in jeopardy of being cut this summer.
- The three players worth keeping an eye on, according to Duggan, include LB Mark Herzlich, FB Nikita Whitlock and RB Andre Williams.
- On Monday, the Saints placed LT Terron Armstead on the active/PUP list. However, Mike Triplett reports that Armstead’s injury is soft tissue, and he should return within a couple weeks.
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Saints worked out OT Travis Hening.